Wedding Party List Template
Wedding party lists are based on the details of the wedding party in order to make your special day organized and attractive. A wedding party list is not just a record of the wedding ceremony but is a managed way of all the events and guests in a manner that your guests feel a part of the event and understand what’s going on. On the wedding day, there are a number of things that need to be done and a number of special guests that want to be attended by you. Everyone wants to make their special day perfect and so a pre-planned wedding program has always remained successful as compared to an ordinary wedding. For a well managed, organized, attractive and unforgettable wedding ceremony, a wedding party list is a key element.
A number of people are still unaware about the method of preparation of a wedding party list and are also unaware about the importance of it. The purpose of a wedding party list is to illustrate that everything in your wedding program is in an order and saves the wedding couple from stress. The most important part of a wedding party lists are the elements needs to be included in it.
Here is preview of this Wedding Party List Template,
How to make a perfect wedding party list?
- At the top of the wedding party list, include the names of bride and groom, grandparents of the bride and groom, parents of the bride and groom. If the grandparents and parents of the couple are deceased, it is important to add the words the late with their names.
- Choose the maid of honor, best man, bride’s maids, groomsmen, ushers, ring bearer, flower girl, special guests and attendants of the ceremony. It is important to choose only willing people as well as those you think can perform their duties accurately because the purpose of the wedding party list is to plan a perfect wedding to compel your guests and attendants to always keep in their memory. Usually, peoples, from maid of honor to flower girl are usually the closest friends of the wedding couples.
- List all the people you want to stand beside you in your wedding ceremony. Usually the peoples are those who loves you the most, like cousins, friends and sisters etc.
- Highlight the rituals and customs that will be used in your wedding party in your wedding party list.
- List the benediction and prayer, toast by, brides and groom dance or the dance on the first song of the ceremony, father and daughter dance, mother and son dance, other participant dances, throwing of the bouquet, removal and throwing of garter, cake cutting and dollar dance.
- List the names of the readers who want to read love poems or marriage poems for the bride and groom.
The wedding party lists are usually created by officials as they know that which thing is to place where. The biggest benefit of having a perfect wedding party list is that, your guests will remember it for years and will always introduce your wedding to others in some good and appreciated words.
Here is download link for this Wedding Party List Template,